How to cancel order in Lazada philippines? Imagine that you ordered an item in Lazada, but a few minutes later, you changed your mind. Is it still possible to cancel your order in Lazada and get your money back?
How to cancel an order in lazada when already packed? A lot of people have been asking in various forums about how to cancel their orders in Lazada, as well as how to get refunds. Some people asked if it’s still possible to cancel an order even if the parcel has already been shipped.
Can a Purchase Order be Cancelled? Lazada allows you to Lazada cancel orders if the item is still being processed and not yet packed for shipping. As long as your parcel is not yet packed by the seller or warehouse, you can go ahead and cancel the order.
What is Lazada?
Lazada is an international eCommerce company that was created in 2012 in Singapore and is now owned by the Alibaba group. Maximilian Bittner founded this company with Rocket Internet, a European internet company headquartered in Berlin.
When they founded the Lazada website, the intention of the creators was to establish the “Amazon of South East Asia”. The platform today is a regional giant in the eCommerce sector and has expanded into various other countries.
In 2014, the company started operating in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines, among others, leading Lazada to become the largest eCommerce operator of Southeast Asia in August 2018 and claimed to be the top e-commerce platform of the South East Asia region in September 2019, registering more than 50 million active buyers per year.
The most recent statistics show that over 8,000 employees work today for the company and this number is only set to grow in line with the marketplace’s continued growth and expansion.
Customers visiting the Lazada Philippines website can find a vast section of brands, products, and sellers. Buyers can enjoy the huge choice at their fingertips, with almost anything available to purchase for reasonable prices, including electronics, musical instruments, building equipment, cosmetics, furniture, headphones, Bluetooth speakers, clothing and footwear, and more.
Do You Want to Manage Multiple Marketplace Just by Single Person?
Of course you can! You can handle multiple stores from all marketplace just by single dashboard. Cut your Business’s cost, and Boost your Efficiency at the same time.
Does Lazada Have Physical Store?
Lazada is an online eCommerce platform, which is usually a business model which does not require a physical shop in order to operate.
Also, not having costs from operating one or multiple shops, including on overheads such as rent and electricity, mean that the platform’s sellers can usually offer products cheap as the savings are passed on to buyers. It has proven a successful business model which has gone from strength to strength in an increasing digital world.
That being said, in 2019, the eCommerce company partnered with Amorepacific, a Korean beauty company, to open its first retail concept store. The store name illustrated the collaboration between the two companies, being named Amore Store X Lazada, and was launched at Funan in Singapore.
The CEO of Lazada, James hangs, declared that Lazada was no longer just an e-commerce company, and is now focusing on being a general commerce company, freeing itself of the limitations of just offering eCommerce services, starting with its first retail collaborations as a statement of intent.
This proved to be an exciting development both in the giant’s future as well as in general, with other industry players watching closely to see which direction Lazada moves in and whether that will pave the way for other eCommerce giants to follow in its footsteps depending on its success.
Related: Best Marketplaces in the Philippines
What is Canceled Order?
Can I cancel my lazada order? A canceled order is a previously submitted order to buy or sell a security that gets canceled before it executes on an exchange. Investors may cancel standing orders, such as a limit or stop order, for any reason so long as the order has not been filled yet.
Why can’t I cancel my order in Lazada? Limit and stop orders may stand for hours or days before being filled depending on price movement, so these orders can logically be canceled without difficulty. Market orders are a type of order that is very unlikely to be canceled.
Your Selling Stock is Messing Up? You Need Help!
Ginee Omnichannel allow you to automatically sync every stock from all of your online stores. It’s faster way to helps you profit!
Why orders can be cancelled?
The common reasons for cancellation include, but are not limited to :
- Lazada cancels orders that are not fulfilled by the seller within the allowed period
- Packages that are packed but not handed over to the courier on time will be cancelled
- This happens when a system issues prevents you from fulfilling your order
- This occurs when sellers or Lazada inadvertently list their items at a wrong place
- When the package is lost in the warehouse/sorting center and could no longer be recovered
- This occurs when the sale of the purchased item is restricted by law
- Unsuccessful mobile top up due to system issues
- When the courier detects that the item is different from what was advertised or is not in good condition to be delivered
- Area of shipping address is no longer serviceable by our logistics partners
How to Cancel Order in Lazada?
Can you cancel an order before delivery? Cancelling an order is fast and easy. But, think twice before cancelling because cancelled orders can no longer be retrieved in the system and stocks do sell out fast.
Here are the steps on how to cancel an order in lazada when already processed :
- Go to My Account Page
- Click View All Order
- Select the item that you want to cancel. Make sure the item still has a To Pack status
- Click Cancel
- Select a Cancellation Reason. Then click Confirm
- Add a detailed explanation of the selected reason then click Submit
Lazada Cancellation Policy
- How to return items in lazada? Orders can only be cancelled before it has been packed by the seller. If you still wish to proceed with the cancellation of the item and it has not yet been handed over to the courier, you may contact the seller for cancellation request
- All digital goods cannot be cancelled once it has been purchased
- If you avail of a shipping fee promotion or a bundle promo, all items in the order need to be cancelled. This means that if you bought multiple items and you only want to buy one item, all items have to be cancelled
- One you have successfully cancelled an item, you can no longer retract the cancellation request
- If your order got cancelled and the vouchers you used has not expired you can still use the voucher for another order
- If you would like to reorder a cancelled item, please take note that the item price is subject to change depending on Lazada promotion programs.
Can an online order be cancelled? Lazada is one of the biggest e-commerce platforms in South East Asia. You can buy many kinds of things in Lazada, you can also cancel the item you order unless your order hasn’t been brought by the courier. Due to this cancellation, Lazada will refund your money but it will take time.
Both shoppers and sellers must be aware of Lazada’s return policy in order to make informed purchasing decisions. As a result, sellers must understand how to maximize the performance of their store. Ginee Philippines may make your life as a Lazada seller a little bit easier, but it’s still not going to be easy. Utilizing the omnichannel platform dashboard, you’ll be able to effortlessly keep track of all your activities.
The ERP system makes it simple to keep track of orders, promotions, and clients all in one place. It’s not just one platform that Ginee can handle; she can handle them all. All of Ginee’s features will be available to you when the free trial period ends. After all, the savings in terms of both time and money will make you quite happy in the long run. Sign up now!
Upload Products to Shopee and Lazada Automatically! How?
Ginee product management allow you upload products to all of your online stores from all marketplace just once! Save time, save cost, save energy, join Ginee Now!