FAQ How to use Ginee Tool’s Data Selection function A freshman or sellers who distribute products may encounter the following problems when operating a store:
- Faced with many types of products, don’t know how to choose suitable products for sale?
- Want to find the best-selling products on the platform but there is no way?
- Want to track the product information dynamics of competing stores, but don’t know where to view the data and continue to follow?
Ginee Tools can help you solve all the above worries!
1. What is Ginee Tool Ginee Tool is a tool that helps sellers choose products and track competing products. Here you can view the specific data of the hot-selling products and new hot-selling products on the platform, and you can also add the products you want to follow to the follow list, and continue to track changes in the product data in the future. At the same time, Ginee Tool can also help you collect product information with one click. After simple editing, you can publish it to your multi-platform store, saving time and efficiency. 2. How to enter Ginee Tool
- Directly click https://www.gineetool.com/ and log in with your Ginee account (if you have not registered a Ginee account, please register an account first)
- Log in to Ginee ERP-Channel Product-Product Tools-Explore, then you can enter.
3. How to use Ginee Tool
- How to search product information: Explore-Product Search-you can select by Category, or search by Product title, Product ID, or Store\ Business name.
A) Shopee: After selecting the product you are interested in, click 【Details】on the right to enter the product details page. Here you can get specific data information and historical trend line graphs about this product, such as monthly sales, upload time, conversion rate, total view, inventory, highest price and lowest price, etc., and you can also filter the time range, and you can also add to the follow list for continuous data tracking. At the same time, you can click 【Scrape】to collect the products into the scrape list with one click.
B) Lazada: After selecting the product you are interested in, click 【Details】 on the right to enter the product details page (currently the Lazada platform only supports viewing the number of product reviews, delivery location, and other information). At the same time, you can also filter the time range, and you can also add to the follow list for continuous data tracking. At the same time, you can click 【Scrape】 to collect the products into the scrape list with one click.
【Tips】: Method 1: First check the daily sales distribution of the product. If the sales suddenly soar one day, you can check whether the store has edited the product for the product. Or because the ranking of this product has been improved on this day, the traffic of users browsing to this product has also increased? Or because this product participated in a certain activity or resource level on this day, the sales increased. Based on the results of the above analysis, you can imitate the operating methods of competing products, thereby continuously increasing the sales of your own products. Method 2: Observe the daily data situation of competing products. If sales are low on a certain day, analyze your own advantages and disadvantages in combination with “competitive products”
2.Top products and Top new products (currently only supports Shopee)
A) Top products : Through the ginee tool, you can directly retrieve the products on the platform in the past 180 days, in reverse order of monthly sales volume, monthly sales>=10+ You can select the best-selling products that meet your own store management through [Hot Products]. These products are recently on the shelves and the sales trend is increasing. These two dimensions show that the high sales of the product is not caused by the long time on the shelves, but the product really has a certain market potential; at the same time, the product has a certain market potential. The number of recent new likes must have a certain number. This indicator indicates the popularity of the product in the market. Users will collect it only if they like it, and the possibility of repurchasing after collection will be higher. B) Top new products: Products uploaded in the past 30 days, in reverse order of monthly sales volume, monthly sales >=10+ If you don’t want to seize the Red Ocean market with others, you can combine the “Top New Products” to find products that are suitable for your store. The list of top new products are all TOP 500 products that have been uploaded in the past 3 months. These products have not been uploaded for a long time, but the sales are high, which shows that this product has potential. At the same time, we must also observe whether the “sales growth trend” is gradually increasing, and whether the favorites volume is also increasing?
- My follow: After following the product/competitive product information you are interested in, come to the 【My Follow】-【Followed Product】list, and monitor your competitive product dynamic information at any time (currently, each site only supports 50 items to follow )
4.Publish function Products currently scraped in Ginee Tool will still jump to the scrape list of Ginee ERP. You can click 【Publish】-【Scrape List】, and the system will automatically jump to the Scrape list. After scraping the scraped product to the 【Master product】, you need to simply edit the product information and publish it to your multi-channel store.