1. How to integrate ECCANG fulfillment service in Ginee?
In just one step, you can integrate ECCANG fulfillment service on Ginee.
Click “Authorize Store” in dashboard or “Integration” under the mailbox in the upper right corner menu > Add Store > select ECCANG Fulfillment > fill in the corresponding information to complete the authorization
- App_token 客户
- tokenappKey 秘钥
You can find the information in ECCANG WMS:
After authorization complete，The ECCANG WMS warehouse will be automatically created according to the third-party rules [warehouse number + customer code] that use for inventory management and product outbound delivery. You can view it in [Warehouse–>Warehouse List];
1 set token & key only can bind to 1 Ginee account but 1 Ginee account can bind to multiple token & key
2. How to add new warehouse in ECCANG account that already authorized and has open ECCANG fulfillment service?
The first time Ginee add ECCANG fulfillment service, the system will automatically pull all warehouses under ECCANG account. Later, if users want to add another Eccang warehouse, they need to go to ECCANG management system to add warehouses, and then return to Ginee to synchronization warehouse and obtain the latest warehouse.
In store list > select Fulfillment > click Config Management button in ECCANG Warehouse list > click Synchronize Warehouse
3. How to use ECCANG Fulfilment Warehouse and what you need to pay attention to?
(1) Use process description
- Authorization: Authorize the ECCANG fulfillment to Ginee, open the service, and complete the warehouse creation
- Send product to warehouse
- Product inbound
- Store-warehouse binding: In order setting menu > setting shipping warehouse with corresponding ECCANG fulfillment
- Outbound order
After the channel order is synchronized to Ginee, the warehouse will be automatically assigned to the SKU within the order according to warehouse shipping rules. When the order generates a logistics order number, the system will automatically push the outbound order to ECCANG outbound. ECCANG will send back the warehouse processing status in real time, and you can view it on the outbound management page. When ECCANG outbound is completed, Ginee outbound order status will be updated to completed, and SKU inventory will be automatically deducted.
Note: For your convenience, Ginee recommends that you manage the SKUs in the Yilan warehouse separately and do not mix them with other warehouses. Currently, Yilan supports the distribution of orders from Thailand, Indonesia and Philippines. Other countries do not support it for the time being, please operate carefully.
(2) Instructions for precautions
- At present, ECCANG supports the distribution of orders from Thailand, Indonesia and Philippines., while other countries do not support it for the time being;
- ECCANG fulfillment warehouse only supports order to generate shipping label + logistics order number, and then can be pushed to ECCANGfulfillment.
- Channel that does not provide API shipping label, temporarily does not support orders through ECCANG (WooCommerce / Shopify).
4. How to distribute product to ECCANG Fulfillment Warehouse?
Please confirm the following information first when viewing the specific operation steps.
If you need to use ECCANG Fulfillment Warehouse, please be sure to confirm with your Ginee key account manager that your account has opened the Master Product and warehouse management authority or confirm by yourself in the system through “Master Product” and “Warehouse Management” menu.
If you have a new product that you want to place in ECCANG warehouse, currently you can follow this 5 following product inbound methods:
Master product list > Select existing products to add to the ECCANG warehouse.
In the Master Product list, select existing product, select Add to ECCANG Warehouse, and you can place the product application in ECCANG for management.
Master Product List > When creating Master Product, add the product to the ECCANG warehouse.
In the Master Product list, click Add Product. After Master Product is successfully created, click Add to Warehouse in the prompt box and select the corresponding ECCANG Warehouse to place the product in ECCANG Fullfillment warehouse to manage.
Master product list > Add Product > Add by store > Create main product > Add to ECCANG warehouse in the prompt after successful creation.
Channel products > create Master Product > add to ECCANG warehouse in prompt after successful creation.
Stock List > Add Product (No Shelf)
5. How to add stock in ECCANG Fulfillment warehouse (inbound) ?
Master Product List > inbound when adding Master Product
In the Master Product list, click to add master product, select the corresponding ECCANG warehouse for operate inbound, you can place the product in the ECCANG warehouse to manage.
Note: Use this method to add product to the ECCANG warehouse, please move to the inbound management to view the push and inbound status.
Manually add inbound order.
Single add or mass add product directly to the warehouse in just 2 steps：
Step 1, on the stock list page, add SKU stock data to the warehouse by adding product to the warehouse.
Step 2, on the inbound management page, click “Create inbound list”, select the ECCANG warehouse number, support single or batch adding product information. After adding and setting the inventory value, you can complete the creation of inbound order.
PS: Only support the selection of products that have been placed in the warehouse location; whether it is to add stock on the page, add stock by import table, or add stock to inbound order, the corresponding inbound order can be found in the inbound management.
Step by step:
- Open Inbound Management
- Create a Inbound Order
3. Choose ECCANG Warehouse
4. Fill in SKU inbound information (single or batch)
5. Save inbound order.
6. How to check whether the product have been successfully inbound in the ECCANG warehouse?
Click on the “Inbound Management” menu to view all Inbound Orders and understand the push status of Inbound Orders and the status of ECCANG Warehouse. Once the document is changed to “Completed”, it means that the product has been successfully inbound to the ECCANG warehouse, and the available inventory corresponding to the ECCANG warehouse will increase.
PS: If the “Subscription Message” is checked when do the authorization, the inbound status can be updated and viewed in real time. If it is not checked, please click “Refresh Status” to get the latest results.
At the same time, in order to facilitate your operation and support manual pulling of the inbound status, you can synchronize the latest inbound processing status of ECCANG Warehouse by clicking “Refresh Status” in the inbound management list.
7. How do orders from various e-commerce platforms perform through ECCANG Warehouse?
First setting the shipping warehouse rules:
Please be sure to give priority to the following content before viewing the specific information of each channel.
- Orders will be pushed only after obtaining the logistic order number: because the ECCANG only supports the generation of logistic order numbers before warehouse fulfillment, therefore, after obtaining the e-commerce platform order, it will judge according to whether the order already contains the logistic order number, and will not push all orders to ECCANG fulfillment.
- Shipping status orders will not be pushed: if the order is already Shipping status, it will not be pushed to ECCANG to perform fulfillment, because the order has been shipped, without the need for a three-party warehouse for processing, it is recommended that you open a ECCANG warehouse . Please be sure to ship through the system.
- WooCommerce/Shopify orders are not supported for the time being: The above 2 channels cannot perform through ECCANG Warehouse because shipping label are not supported for the time being.
- The product in the order must have been linked to the Master SKU and assigned to the ECCANG warehouse through the store warehouse connection: only the orders assigned to the ECCANG warehouse for fulfillment will be pushed to the ECCANG, and other orders will not be pushed. Therefore, we sincerely recommend that you manage the SKUs of the products in the ECCANG warehouse separately to prevent any disputes.
- Once the picking is off the shelf, the outbound order does not support cancellation: once the ECCANG warehouse is finished picking off the shelf, the cancellation of the outbound order is no longer supported, but the channel and Ginee will not add this restriction to the order cancellation. Please be sure to confirm your outbound status before canceling the order, in order to prevent the occurrence of inventory incompatibility.
- Do not pack products from different warehouses together: if you see that the products are associated with the Master SKU of different warehouses in the order, it is recommended not to pack the goods in different warehouses in a unified way, otherwise it will cause delivery problems, and the warehouse and courier can not pack and ship operations.
- Only support Indonesia, Philippines, and Thailand order fulfillment.
8. How to check the push status and operation process of ECCANG outbound order?
Please click on the “outbound management” menu to check the stock out order information and confirm whether it has been pushed to ECCANG and the current operation status
1. How to confirm that the outbound order associated with the order has been pushed to ECCANG?
Please check the push status of the outbound management page. If the push is successful, it means that the warehouse has received the stock out request.
2. What if the push fails?
Please click “re-push” in the “more” button, and the list will be pushed back to the warehouse for fulfillment PS: Not all orders will be pushed to the warehouse after the outbound order is created. You can check whether it can be pushed to the warehouse through the logistics order number in the stock out order list
3. How to check the operation process of the warehouse?
Check the task status in the outbound list, because the warehouse will not actively inform you of the task status, so you currently need to click the “refresh status” button to actively refresh to see the latest task status
4. In case the merchant cancels the order, what do I need to do to intercept the outbound order?
- If the merchant cancels the order before you arrange shipment, you do not need to do any special processing, because the stock out order corresponding to the undelivered order has not been pushed to the warehouse;
- If Merchants apply for cancellation of orders after you arrange shipment, please first accept or reject the operation as needed. If you accept the cancellation, the system will automatically send you an application to cancel the outbound to the warehouse. You only need to check whether the status of the outbound order corresponding to the order is changed to “Canceled”;
10. How to synchronize ECCANG warehouse inventory?
At present, it supports 3 methods to operate synchronization, and completes the calibration of the system inventory value according to the ECCANG inventory.
- On the stock management/stock list details page, click Sync stock to synchronize a single SKU operation, or after checking multiple SKUs, click the Sync button below to batch synchronize.
- On the warehouse management page/warehouse list, click the Synchronize stock button after you click the warehouse name to synchronize all SKU inventory information in selected warehouse. Because there are so many SKUs in the warehouse, it will cause a long calibration time. Please be patient and check the specific information in the synchronization record.
- Activate automatic synchronization on the warehouse management page, and it will automatically synchronize inventory information at 2 am every day.
11. How to check the inventory synchronization record of ECCANG warehouse?
The stock management page supports viewing all synchronization records. If you need to know the SKUs involved in synchronization, you can click on the details to view.