What is the benefit of using PPC? What is the purpose of PPC? What are the benefits of PPC for small business? And lastly, what are the advantages of PPC over SEO?
If you can answer all the questions, well done. It means you fully understand PPC, and how it works. but, if you do not, here is the room for you to improve.
PPC is an online advertising model that usually pops up when you are using a search engine. Everytime you click the ads, the advertiser has to pay per click. This is one of the ways for the companies to increase their website traffic.
However, like everything in the world, PPC has its own advantages and disadvantages of PPC. . What are those? and how can PPC help your business? Let’s check it out!
What Is PPC Advertising
PPC stands for Pay-per-click which is an online advertising model in which an advert pays a publisher every time an advertisement link is clicked on. In other words, PPC is a form of advertising where advertisers pay a small fee each time someone clicks on your ads. Advertisers just only need to pay the traffic that ads generate. This PPC marketing is suitable for those who want to control their performance and budget.
What Are The Benefits Of PPC?
Using a PPC for your business’ advertisement not only gives you the benefits. There are also pros and cons of PPC advertisement.
What Are The Pros And Cons Of PPC In Malaysia
Before you decide on choosing a PPC advertisement for your business, you need to know that there are advantages and disadvantages of PPC. But before we go directly to disadvantages, Here are PPC advantages for small business that you need to know such as:
- PPC ads reach audiences cost effectively
- PPC ads provide instant traffic
- PPC ads drive better leads
- PPC ads lead to positive ROI
- PPC user data helps your SEO strategy
- PPC ads don’t depend on algorithm changes
- PPC ads offer multi layered targeting options
- PPC user data benefits your social media strategy
- PPC ads allow for smart retargeting
- PPC ads are easy to produce
- There are content agencies for that exact problem
- Content marketing takes longer to net ROI
- It’s hard to find qualified writers & content creators
- Time investment
- Costs can quickly add up
- Clicks and visits don’t always lead to sales
Why Do Companies Use PPC In Malaysia
PPC advertising is an expanding industry that is constantly changing. This means what worked 1 year ago, may not anymore today so that you have to update your news and knowledge to reach your target audience online.
As a business company, you don’t want to spend your valuable time on searching for an online audience by yourself. That’s why you need to use PPC in Malaysia to reach your online audience. You can hire a PPC company to help you with it. So that, you don’t need to worry about wasting your money and time on suboptimal ad campaigns that don’t lead at all.
How To Use PPC For Your Business In Malaysia
Before you directly use PPC for your business in Malaysia, you have to conduct research on several keywords that are related to your advertisement. Once you have created it, you have to manage and update them regularly to make sure that the campaign is still effective. To use and optimize PPC for your business in Malaysia, you have to do and manage the followings:
- Add PPC keywords
- Add negative keywords
- Split ad groups
- Review costly PPC keywords
- Refine landing Pages
How To Set Up A Successful Campaign With Google Adwords
Google ads is the single most popular PPC advertising system. This Google adwords enables businesses to create ads that appear on google’s search engine and other google properties. Google ads operates using PPC or pay per click model which means the advertiser only pays a fee when someone clicks the ads link.
The appearance of your advertisement depends on the advertiser’s ad rank, a metric calculated by multiplying two key factors such as CPC Bid and Quality Score. CPC Bid is the amount that an advertiser is willing to spend and Quality Score is a value that takes into account your click through rate, relevance and landing page quality.
Beside those two factors, a keyword also takes an important place for the successful campaign. How often your PPC ads appear depend on how often the keyword and match types you choose. So that, to have a successful campaign you have to focus on :
- Keyword relevance, you have to find a relevant PPC keyword list, keyword groups and proper ad text
- Landing Page Quality, create a landing page quality with persuasive and relevant content
- Quality score, this means the rating of the quality and relevance of your keywords, landing pages and PPC campaigns. The better quality you have, the more clicks you get.
- Creative, you have to make a creative design which will improve the clicks.
Tips On Writing Effective Ad Copy And Choosing Keywords
Keywords are important for PPC ads which marketers use to target the users by matching their search queries. In a simple way, we can say that keywords are the important key to the appearance of your ads. Tips on choosing an effective keyword:
- Relevant, this means that the keywords you bid on should be closely related to the offerings you sell.
- Exhaustive, your keyword research should include the long tail of search not only the popular and most frequently searched terms. Long tail keywords are more specific and less common but they add up to for the majority of search driven traffic.
- Expansive, use an expansive keyword to expand your campaigns and create an environment of your PPC ads.
If you want to get more ideas, you can also use a keyword planner to help you to decide.
Examples Of Campaigns That Have Worked Well In The Past For Different Industries / Niches
In the past few years, doing campaigns as advertisements in televisions, newspapers or even on billboards are going to boost up your sales but nowadays this kind of campaign does not really work because people nowadays are using the internet. They keep using social media and search engines in their daily life which makes their life easier.
So, you need to research what people are doing right now. What are they like and mostly do and connect it to your advertisement. To attract your buyer, you need to make a campaign that is suitable for today’s era.
PPC is so effective for a small business which can save your advertisement cost. You have to do research and make a creative advertisement to attract people. There are also advantages and disadvantages when using a PPC for business. So you have to consider it properly.
One Click With Ginee Malaysia website
When you are running a business, advertising is crucial for the business. Without advertising, how are you going to expand your business? No matter how small or big your company is, you still need to advertise your products.
If you do not know how to start, do not worry!